Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Elmo pumpkin-PC loves it! Thank goodness Paul is artistic.
PC only scooped once. He didn't like touching pumpkin guts.

Drawing Elmo's face



PC's first starbucks! They were actually giving hot chocolate out to all of the kids. It was so good!


Meeting Elmo..PC was so excited every time we ran into this little guy. Maybe next year he will be furry and red too.


Hanging out with another Barista who was giving mommy and daddy free cocoas on the side

We loved this sign at one of the businesses-cute


Hey-what's in here? He devoured a couple of candies without us noticing (he stayed up on a sugar high until 9 which is really late for him)

I need more!


Hmm...soy or skim...decaf or regular?
Ooo..she is really shiny and she has a wand..


I just can't help myself (he later almost pulled up her skirt-it was too funny! Imagine what would happen at disney! I don't think he has ever seen someone dressed as a princess, etc.)

Hugging my buddy!


We had fun at the library sing-along today even though PC was not himself due to teething/allergies..he even looks tired and pale. Hopefully a good nap will cure everything in time for some trick or treating!!















2 comments:

amanda said...

So cute; i love it! And great job on the elmo pumpkin....

danielle said...

I LOVE that he was a starbucks barista!! I seem to remember Paul always diggin' on starbucks. boy things have changed, heh!!! :) he is so cute!!!