Sunday, December 7, 2008

In Stitches

Hey PC I head that you have some stitches?
Hmm..Well, I fell down -hit my head-hurts-doctor put stitches in my head! See them..


UP here Mom..






3 comments:

Lara said...

awww. i'm so sorry! I'm not sure how I would deal with that. I had a hard enough time with becca once in the ER in college. I yelled a the doctor to quit hurting her.

Rebecca Meece said...

Ahhh yes....I remember that. I think we thought that the only thing that would make it better was a molten lava cake from Chilis-and it worked:)
Poor PC! At least he seems in good spirits about it.

PCR ii said...

He was a trooper..He does this growl thing when he is trying not to cry to be brave..it was heartbreaking!! The worst was the drive to the ER. I couldn't watch them being put in though.