These are brand-new baby pics. She is wearing a bonnet made by her Aunt out of my mom's grandmother's handkerchief. I think the one above is hilarious. She seems like she is annoyed that I am taking pics and she is doing pilates. These pics don't look like her anymore either.
I promise I'll get an organized post together soon..However, this is the first day that I've felt like I could do any little extra projects. She is doing well and becoming more alert and sleeping better. She already looks different at 3 weeks than as a newborn. She has very long eyelashes, lots of dark hair, and the cutest smiles while she's asleep. She likes riding around in the Bjorn and hanging out in her swing. Yesterday was so hot here (91!) that i was able to dress her up in cute little bubbles and dresses. It was so fun! PC is a great big brother and is very proud and protective when others are around.
No comments:
Post a Comment