Monday, November 7, 2011

September Catch-up

He fell asleep playing after school-right in the middle of all of his toys
Telling E and Daddy good-bye on the first day with NO TEARS! Wow-what a difference a year makes.
So, I am really behind on the blog lately and in life! It has taken me a while to get in the swing of things and a routine since school started for PC. He is now in kindergarten at his little school. He absolutely loves it-really-he asks me to stay for after-care. I am not sure if I should be happy about that or not?! He has eleven friends in his class and they are all so cute & funny. E and I ate lunch with them last Friday and she wanted to stay bc it was so much fun. I can't believe he's 5 and at school all day. What a big boy!

No comments: