Here's the birthday girl 1st thing in the morning seeing her decorations for the 1st time. I had several balloons for her and curious george decorations. She loves animals and george is one of her favorites.
She absolutely loves the Furreal dalmation that bubba gave her.
Opening bath baby
So excited about the musical instruments from Uncle Matt-She is wearing a super cute bday girl shirt from Grandduck
Uncle Matt spoiling me
A very tired baby blowing out 1st cupcake with help from bubba
Yum! She was so exhausted but still managed to devour the cupcake. She immediately went to bath & bed after this photo.
I can't believe that I didn't get any pictures of her with us or with the grandparents! Aghh! She had a wonderful day full of presents, family and yummy food. She loved all of her presents and is still playing with them a week later-yea. PC said to me "Mom-I really like all of E's presents..they are for me too you know!" Bring on toddlerhood..bye bye baby
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Cutie!
Post a Comment